You healed me.

The day I came to know that I am pregnant, I was elated with joy. As far as I can recall, there would have been several occasions and several expressions of happiness but this was completely different. I was happy, I was nervous, I was excited, I was worried (about my capabilities to be a mummy), I was just at a different level of happiness.

I had prayed to God to save me some happiness and send it to me, and I didn't know that He would be this kind. He send my daughter, and He healed me through her.

In the first trimester, I was worried that I may be nauseous and tired, but I felt more energetic and full of life. I did have my bit of mood swings and some real difficulty in walking due to pain. But as my baby grew, all pain vanished. She gradually healed me, in a manner that I forgot that pain.

In the second trimester, I grew beautiful, had a beautiful baby bump and I miss her kicking inside of me. She made me feel life, she made me realize and experience God. She made my faith stronger and it healed my soul, it is still going on.

In the last trimester, I was always feeling hot. Had difficulty in changing sides while sleeping. But I was waiting enduring all of this patiently because I wanted to see her. She is God's gift to me. I am learning to be grateful through patience and in turn she is healing me, slowly and gradually.

Comments

  1. Beautifully Written Sadaf. I can resonate with each and every feeling and experience that you have mentioned . My feelings are very similar when I was expecting Oraib

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wow... What a wonderful experience :) and yes kids are indeed a blessing! Luck you... May this happiness bundle continue to elate you to new heights of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well written! Indeed babies do heal ♡.. that is a fact proven medically too.. but your description is beautiful. May you both be blessed always.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Flow along